DIMENSIONAL CONTROL MACHINE FOR COMPLETE MEASUREMENT OF WHEELS
The peculiarity of this machine is capability to measure all the main dimensions of the wheels in a single station. It has a fully automatic set-up and can therefore process different types of wheels with minimum set-up. The machine is used both in the laboratory and in robotized cells for in-line control.
The station is made with a granite frame which ensures high stability in measurements.
The main measurements performed are:
- – Radial & Lateral Runout and Harmonics
- – Diameter of the tire seat
- – Rim width
- – Offset
- – Rim flange
- – True position of bolt holes and PCD
- – Planarity
- – Thickness
- – Central hole diameter
- – Static/dynamic unbalance
- – Valve hole by manual calipers